Free Stuff On Craigslist Boston - Who doesn't love free stuff? But finding it can be a hassle. Fear not, my fellow cheapskates! I've scoured the internet and found some hilarious tips and tricks on how to get your hands on all the free stuff that Craigslist has to offer.
1. How to Find FREE Stuff on Craigslist
You don't have to be a detective to get your hands on some free swag.
Let's start with the basics. If you're looking for free stuff on Craigslist, your first step is to go to the website and navigate to your local area. Once you're there, click on the "free" section. Seems easy enough, right? Well, hold on to your hats, because it gets even easier. From there, you can choose from all the free stuff that people in your area are trying to get rid of. Score!
2. AGs Call for End of Craigslist Adult Services
Who needs adult services when you can have free stuff?
Okay, okay. This one doesn't directly relate to getting free stuff on Craigslist, but hey, it's still good to know. Apparently, some attorneys general have been calling for the end of Craigslist's "adult services" section. But why even bother with that when you can just stick to the free section and get a new couch, a bike, or even a kitten? It's a win-win.
3. Craigslist Seattle - www.Craigslist.com Seattle - Craigslist Tacoma
Seattle and Tacoma: Two cities with Craigslist in common. And free stuff.
If you happen to live in Seattle or Tacoma and are in need of some sweet, sweet free swag, then you're in luck. Craigslist has a section specifically for these two cities. And let me tell you, the residents of Seattle and Tacoma are a generous bunch. You can find everything from furniture to toys to garden gnomes. Trust me, it's all there.
4. How to get free stuff on Craigslist
Because why pay for things when you can get them for free?
This one is a whole article in itself. Luckily, Young Adult Money has it covered. They've compiled a list of tips and tricks on how to get free stuff on Craigslist. Some of my favorites?
- Check the free section of Craigslist regularly (duh)
- Check at odd hours, like early in the morning or late at night
- Be friendly and polite to the person giving away the item
- Bring a friend with you when you go to pick up the item (safety first!)
Now go forth and get that free stuff!
5. How to Get FREE things on Craigslist
Because who doesn't love free things?
And last but not least, we have another video from DIY Tyler. This time, he's showing us how to get free stuff on Craigslist. His tips include:
- Check Craigslist often
- Use the gallery view to easily see all the free stuff
- Be persistent - keep checking even if you don't find something right away
- Be friendly to the person giving away the item
And there you have it, folks. Five hilarious (and helpful) tips on how to get free stuff on Craigslist. Go forth and become a free-stuff-winning champion!